The otolaryngologist (ENT) is a doctor who deals with the treatment of diseases of the ear, nose and throat (larynx, trachea, pharynx).
To exclude the risk of complications and the transition of ENT diseases to a chronic form, it is important to diagnose them in a timely manner. In the GMC medical center you can visit a qualified, experienced otolaryngologist at a time convenient for you, without queues, inquiries and directions.
Each ENT doctor of the multidisciplinary medical center GMC has a tremendous successful experience in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases such as:
- different hearing pathologies, including its decrease;
- angina (acute tonsillitis) and inflammation of the tonsils (chronic tonsillitis);
- pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx);
- laryngitis (inflammation of the larynx);
- the nose, including chronic vasomotor rhinitis (runny nose), adenoids (enlarged nasopharyngeal tonsil), polyps (excrescences on the mucous membrane);
- xinusitis (inflammation of the nasal sinuses), including maxillary sinusitis (inflammation of the maxillary sinuses) and frontal (inflammation of the frontal sinuses);
- Scoring of the nasal septum, etc.
Specialists of the GMC medical center are doctors of the highest category, candidates and doctors of sciences. ENT doctor will provide the necessary help for various diseases of ENT organs. We offer a full range of services: from consultation to diagnosis and treatment.
For the diagnosis of ENT diseases in the medical center of GMC modern endoscopic equipment is used (to obtain a multiply enlarged image of the mucous membranes and internal structures in the departments inaccessible by traditional examination). In this case, the doctor monitors the course of the examination. The result - the detection of pathologies and neoplasms in the early stages, timely treatment under an individual program and a guarantee of a speedy recovery.