A cardiologist is a doctor who is involved in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. In a multidisciplinary medical center, GMC is receiving cardiologists of the highest category, candidates of medical sciences. If you need the best cardiologist in Tashkent - contact our medical center GMC.
The GMC Medical Center offers highly effective modern diagnostic and treatment methods. Timely appeal to the cardiologist of the medical center will allow you to identify the problems of the cardiovascular system and get specialized help at a high-quality level.
Cardiovascular diseases in medicine involve diseases of the blood vessels of the heart, arteries and veins, many of which lead to circulatory insufficiency and serious complications, heart attacks and strokes. In the multidisciplinary medical center of GMC, the following diseases of the cardiovascular system are treated:
- arrhythmias of the heart (when the heart rhythm differs from normal);
- low blood pressure (arterial hypotension);
- hypertensive disease (arterial hypertension);
- ischemic heart disease (impaired myocardial blood supply);
- myocardial infarction (cessation of blood supply to the myocardium);
- myocardial dystrophy;
- circulatory insufficiency;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia (neurocirculatory dystonia);
- heart defects congenital and acquired;
- heart failure;
- vascular insufficiency;
- cardiovascular crises;
- angina pectoris (angina pectoris);
GMC performs laboratory and instrumental diagnostics of diseases of the cardiovascular system. The use of cardiology equipment of the latest generation allows us to examine in detail the state of the heart and blood vessels, to identify diseases in the early stages.